Anyone feel like trekking through one of the most scenic areas in Nepal? Come to the Arun in October, it is just east of the Everest region, but very quiet and rural.
I hope you enjoy the selection of pictures from our travels around the world and that they gave you a little bite of the travel bug. There are so many places to go and explore: Beautiful and wild, colourful and exotic, and all unforgettable.
I am a certified ACMG Ski Guide and a Advanced Care Paramedic. I have been travelling in the Himalayas since 1997 and have fallen in love with the mountains and its people.
I run custom trips to the Himalayas in October and November, Heli Ski with CMH in the winter and have ski touring trips with spots available as well. In the summer I provide medical care for remote sites in the backcountry, as well as working for Canmore EMS. Please email me for information and check out my families backcountry lodge at the link below for a peek at an amazing heritage lodge.
No comments:
Post a Comment